Silver All American Hi Top | Unisex Leather Sneaker
This classic PF Flyers style was named after legendary Boston Celtic player and member of the NBA 75, Bob Cousy. Cousy originally laced up this style in 1957, and now they’re back with a premium modern look. The All American features vintage detailing and honors a tradition rooted in comfort. Inspired by the court and designed for long lasting comfort.
This All American Hi style features a metallic leather with silver eyelets, a waxed lace, and the diamond PF Flyers logo in suede. This design is inspired by a very limited Heddels collaboration from 2018 that celebrated PF Flyers as the unofficial off-duty shoe of American astronauts. The original collaboration resulted in only 21 pairs of shoes (the number of spacesuits NASA used in the Mercury space program), and we’re thrilled to offer this 2023 release as a seasonal PF style.
- Metallic silver leather upper inspired by the days when PF Flyers were worn by astronauts
- Rubber toe cap for durability
- Suede embossed diamond shaped logo and flat waxed laces
- Soft, breathable mesh upper lining for long lasting comfort
- Recycled Ortholite foam comfort sockliner with 5% recycled content that provides long term cushioning, moisture management, and breathability